Wythe County VA Machine CompanyWe machine large parts up to 5,000 LBs down to small parts.
Request QuoteContact Us
Pioneer Machine Company, Inc. – Key production capabilities:
- Able to make parts with exotic metals and high nickel alloys, as well as common metals.
- Capable of machining castings made of cast iron, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel.
- We machine parts on a daily basis with 0.0003″ – 0.0005″ tolerances.
- Our variety of CNC lathes, mills, and manual equipment ensures we can deliver parts to meet your needs.
- We are capable of receiving CAD drawings in PDF, DXF, and DWG (2d and 3d solid model) formats.
Pioneer Machine Company, Inc.
Randall Shinault, Owner & President
Royce Primm, Owner & Vice-President
1453 Pauley Flatwood Road,
Austinville, VA 24312
-  Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing
-  Machine Shops
-  Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
-  All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing