Wythe County VA Machine CompanyWe machine large parts up to 5,000 LBs down to small parts.
Pioneer Machine Company, Inc. – Key production capabilities:
- Able to make parts with exotic metals and high nickel alloys, as well as common metals.
- Capable of machining castings made of cast iron, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel.
- We machine parts on a daily basis with 0.0003″ – 0.0005″ tolerances.
- Our variety of CNC lathes, mills, and manual equipment ensures we can deliver parts to meet your needs.
- We are capable of receiving CAD drawings in PDF, DXF, and DWG (2d and 3d solid model) formats.
Request Quote & Send Files
Starting your order with us is easy! We just need your contact information, details about how many parts you need, materials required, and your drawing files. We accept PDF, DXF, and DWG files. Then we’ll quickly provide you a quote on the work.
Manufacturing & Q/A
Once we receive your order for parts, we begin manufacturing. To ensure that our customers receive quality machined parts, we perform in-process and final inspections of all parts.
Our standard for delivery is 3 – 4 weeks A.R.O. If your delivery time needs to be better than 3-4 weeks, we will always try to meet the customers’ needs. To learn more about how we can meet your needs, contact Randall Shinault or Royce Primm at 276-699-1500, or email email@example.com.
Pioneer Machine Company, Inc.
Randall Shinault, Owner & President
Royce Primm, Owner & Vice-President
1453 Pauley Flatwood Road,
Austinville, VA 24312
-  Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing
-  Machine Shops
-  Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
-  All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
Pioneer Machine is a pleasure to work with and offers great service!